What information may arbaneo solutions collect about you?
In general, the personal information arbaneo solutions collects includes (but is not limited to) name, address, contact details, gender, occupation, in some cases membership of professional associations and, where relevant, certain financial information (each such item being “Personal Information”).
How will arbaneo solutions use the information we collect about you?
arbaneo solutions may use Personal Information for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection. arbaneo solutions use personal information to:
– Provide you with products or services you have requested
– Personalise and customise your experiences on our website
– arbaneo solutions may use Personal Information to communicate with you and to provide you with ongoing information about opportunities in which arbaneo solutions believes you may be interested.
In most cases where arbaneo Solutions asks you to provide Personal Information, if you do not provide arbaneo solutions with that information, arbaneo solutions will not be able to provide you with the requested product or service.
When may arbaneo solutions use your details to contact you?
arbaneo solutions may contact you:
– In relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for to ensure that arbaneo solutions can deliver the services to you
– Where you have opted to receive further correspondence
– For marketing purposes, if you have requested to opt-in to future communications from arbaneo solutions and companies within arbaneo solutions.
Will arbaneo solutions disclose your details to anyone else?
arbaneo solutions may disclose personal information to other companies within the arbaneo solutions Group that may only be used as stated above.
How long may arbaneo solutions keep personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or if is set out in any relevant contract you hold with arbaneo solutions.
We may also use a feature of your browser called a cookie to assign your computer a ‘User ID’. Cookies contain information by which arbaneo solutions can identify your computer to our servers. You may configure your browser so that you are notified before a cookie is downloaded or that your browser does not accept cookies. arbaneo solutions may use the information contained in cookies to make assumptions about the user of the computer. In some cases, a web page might have more than one cookie. The information gathered from these different cookies can be used to build statistical and demographical information about the user of that computer.
To disable your cookies, please refer to the help menu within your Internet browser.